Thursday, January 10, 2008

We're so BLESSED!!

I know it's a little late to post about our Christmas and I won't bore you with too many details. But Adam and I had a truly wonderful Christmas. We celebrated Christmas together at home before we left for our whirlwind traveling extravaganza.


Adam was really excited about his pipe, if you can't tell. And I am equally looking forward to using my massage certificates!

The next morning we attended our last child birth class. Needless to say we are fully prepared to have our little one and expect smooth sailing...don't hurt yourself laughing. After class we hit the road running to see our families one last time before the birth of our daughter. We spent a few days in Pawley's with my family, then drove up to Troy to see Adam's family, and then headed up to our final destination, the big city of Iva, to see my grandmother. We know it may be a little while after Maggie is born before we travel so we wanted to see make sure that we got to see all of our families. Here's a few pics.

Jeremy and Sam and their first Christmas together.


It was so great to see our families over the Holidays and celebrate the birth of Christ with them. We are truly blessed to have such great families!!!

1 comment:

John & Alison said...

Also, what a blessing to get a pipe. We better fire it up soon.