Toes - It is amazing at how fast my toes can go from long bony almost finger like appendages to looking like ten little piggies wrapped in fleece blankets. My ankles also swell at the same spend.
Bladder - In these last few weeks I have come to believe that Maggie is going to be a pro soccer player and she frequently practices heading my bladder. This makes for quick runs to the bathroom.
Back to Toes -with each passing day they get a little harder to reach.
Shelves - You know that your belly is big when you have to turn side ways to get closer to the counter so that you can reach the items on the top shelf in your cabinets.
Rest - my new favorite place to sit is on one of those exercise balls. It's a little crazy but it helps with the back pain. I'm not sure I understand how or why but it works so don't fix it if it ain't broke, right.
Belly - It's the strangest feeling when the babe inside of you starts moving so fast or so hard that you are pretty sure that she is going to bust out like in the movie "Alien". Or your husband says "holy cow" from across the room because he can see her moving.
The Bed - It's not so funny when you and all your pillows take up more the 3/4ths of the bed and your sweet husband can only kiss you goodnight sitting up because when you lay down there is practically an ocean of pillows between the two of you. It also take ten minutes to get them all in place.
With each passing day we get more and more excited to meet our little Mags. It has been such a joyous experience. God has truly shown his awesome power, grace, and above all creativity through the miraculous thing called pregnancy. It's so amazing the bond that we have developed with this little one of ours that we have not even met. I can only imagine how much more we will love her once she is born. It has also been a joy to see how excited Adam is about his little girl. I knew he would be excited but I didn't realize the amount of joy he would have. It's so cute and I love it.
This Friday is our first weekly appointment. We will keep you posted of our progress. Keep us in your prayers that she will come on time and not two weeks late. I'm not sure that I can wait 5 weeks, three is long enough.
3 comments:
It is pretty cool to see an entire foot move across your belly! By the way, are you keeping count of the number of people who have told you "you must be ready to pop!"? Has Adam had to stop you from punching any of them?
We are thinking about you guys and praying for you (that she comes on her due date!) and can't wait to see you and the little one!
You look great!! Can't wait to see yall this weekend!
How funny..I laughed out loud at the "turning sideways to get things out of the upper cabinets" part!
I cannot wait for three weeks to get here! Thanks for posting one last (maybe) belly pic... you look wonderful!
Post a Comment