Okay! Just so you all know I have FIRED my editor! I usually have Adam read the blog before I post it but as you can see in the post below he is not doing a very good job of proof reading. I think when you let your wife post that she is "crapping" a lot instead of CRAMPING a lot it's means for dismissal. So please send in your resume if you would like to apply for the open position. And just to clarify I am not "crapping" a lot but I am CRAMPING a lot. Thanks mom for catching my mistake!
For those of you in NC enjoy the SNOW today!
5 comments:
I didn't catch it either but to read it now is so funny!! Good thing you didn't have alot of crapping to do when we were there last weekend :)
Wow! Just so you know, I actually read it as "cramping" because I knew what you meant, and didn't notice your mistake until I read your latest post. (Although Wes said he did notice and laughed pretty hard!) I guess crapping alot could be a sign that your body is ready for labor! Hey Adam, you better do something nice for your wife for being such a slacker at your editing job.
That's just too funny.
That's just too funny.
I totally missed that when I read the blog. I just assumed cramping so I guess I read it that way but after reading this blog I did go back to the previous and read it and now I can't quit laughing. Too funny!!
Post a Comment