Just thought I would share a little Thanksgiving humor with you. You can thank my cousin for sending it to me. MB I dedicate this Snoopy to you :).Adam and I had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the holiday with his family and stuffed ourselves silly with great food. But that is no different from our regular visits with his family. Friday night we headed to my Grandmother's for some more tasty cook'n and we spent the rest of the weekend with her and my family. We also spent this Holiday truly counting our blessings! There are so many that I could list them for hours but our biggest is that our bun in the oven (to go with the food theme) is completely healthy. My appointment with the OB Specialist was last week and everything checked out to be normal! Praise God!!! We are so excited!! Thank you all for you prayers and support!
And now we are in the big count down to my brother's wedding which is this coming Sunday, I can't wait! We should have lots of good pictures for you next week.
I hope you all had a delicious Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment