
We are now 27 weeks and quickly approaching the 3rd trimester. Only 13 more weeks to go before we get to meet our little one. My last appointment was last week and all is well. Mom and baby are both "right on target". I'm beginning to love that phrase, it's so vague :). But when the doctor spends all of five minutes in your room what more could they tell you. HIPPA, got to love it. Although, I must admit I really like my doctors. We go this Thursday for the diabetes test and another ultrasound to see if the previa is gone. Keep us in your prayers. We are hoping for the previa to be gone and for my iron to be higher. I will be glad after she is born and I can stop taking the iron supplement. My mouth tastes like an acidic battery, yummy! But if that is all I have to complain about I will take it. I know things will change in the future but as of now I am still sleeping pretty well and rarely have to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of night. I learned early on to stop drinking so much before I went to bed. As far as Baby Girl is, I believe that she is going to be an Olympic gymnast. During her awake times she is the queen of somersaults. Having someone moving around inside you and jabbing your organs is the STRANGEST thing I think I have ever experienced. I love being able to feel her and so does Adam but it's still weird to think that there is another human being living inside my belly.
2 comments:
Good luck with the previa thing. I had it early in my pregnancy but it went away like they said it would. Hope to talk to yall soon!!
Holy cow, you're getting big! That's so exciting. I can't wait 'til February!
Post a Comment