
yes I know this is a huge no no. But I am at work so this is going to be short and sweet. Our latest ultrasound picture are so sweet that I just could not wait until tonight to post them. We will write more about our appointment later. Enjoy! Her little face it so sweet! I can't wait to kiss it!!!
6 comments:
so precious...can't wait to meet her!
Thats awesome you get to see her face! She's beautiful!
Those pictures are adorable! I know this gets you more excited. Can't wait to meet her!
She is beautiful already. Thank goodness she doesn't look like Adam! You two are going to have to watch out for Noah because I know he will have his eye on her!
Praise God for those sweet little lips and eyes and nose and cheeks, etc!! What a precious miracle. Adamette is going to be beautiful!(oops! Did I just give away her name?!)
She's so cute- the pictures are amazing!
Post a Comment