Sorry we have not had a chance to fill you all in about our doctors appointment but it's been a crazy weekend.
Good news! The Placenta Pervia is GONE!!!!! Praise God! The power of prayer is an awesome thing! I know it sounds crazy but I really didn't want to have a C-section because it's just important to me to at least know what labor pain feels like. I know most women would give anything to not experience labor but I just wanted to have our little one the way God created me too. Although, if I did have to have a C-section I guess that is the way that God created me to deliver our babies since He knew before I was ever conceived how I would deliver our kids or even if we would have kids seeing how He is my creator and all knowing. I should find out the results to the diabetes test on Monday.
In addition to our praises we also ask for your prayers. During our ultrasound on Thursday we found out that our baby has dilated bowel. Which at the moment our Doctor says that she is not worried about it but is sending me to the Women's Institute for further ultrasounds. Our appointment should be in the next week or two, we don't know yet. They just want to make sure that it is truly nothing. So our prayer is that the dilated bowel is gone by our next appointment at the Institute. If her bowel is still dilated they will run further tests to see if they can narrow down what they think the problem is. And that is about as much as they know. So for those of our friends that are not medical peeps what the dilated bowel may be telling us is that there is potentially a section of her bowel that is not working properly. But they will let us know more after the ultrasound. So please pray that her bowel is healthy and working properly, and that Adam and I will trust in the Lord. However He knits our precious angel together is for his purpose and glory, and He is in control of all things.
Thanks for your prayers! We will keep you updated as soon as we know more.
No comments:
Post a Comment