Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday (a month late)

Better late than never...right?

The girls really felt loved and celebrated for their birthdays. And they should because they are!!!
Since it was so long ago I'll keep it short. Saturday Aunt Amy and Uncle Adam took the girls to see the circus for their birthdays. The girls had blast, and loved seeing all the animals. On Sunday we spent the day in Plum Branch celebrating all of the February birthdays; Aunt Amy turned 30, G-Pop 85, Maggie 4, and Emma 3 (I'm not real sure who the 9 is for;)).
On Monday we had a few friends over for a play date! (Ashley thanks for taking pictures!)
Here are a few of my favorite birthday traditions!
We decorate the girls rooms while they are asleep so they wake up on their birthdays to this...
Emma's room


Birthday pancakes
Maggie's Room
Maggie LOVES fresh flowers. If she goes to the store with me we always come home with flowers and she loves to buy them for her friends too.
The hat is also a tradition. It say "Birthday Queen"
The following Saturday our whole family came over to help us celebrate the girls turning 3 and 4. And I mean EVERYONE; Great Grandparents, Grandparents, cousins, Aunts and Uncles. The girls were completely delighted to have all of their favorite people under one roof.

We love our cousin Miah! I think she loves the girls too;).
This looks like a sweet moment of all the girls hugging but they were really wrestling on the couch.
Mag's request a sour cream lemon pound cake
And Emma wanted CHOCOLATE ;)
And after going through all of the birthday pics I have a list of improvements for next years; like take more pics! I don't have a single picture of the girls together or of all our family that drove all the way to Greenville to celebrate with us!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet girls! And thanks to all our family and friends for celebrating with us! The girls felt so special and loved!!

I'll post about them individually soon.

No comments: