Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gifts He Bestows: Daughters

I wanted to do the girls birthday post a little differently this year, instead of posting how they have grown over the post year I wanted to give thanksgiving for them.

Here is a SHORT (it might appear long but there is so much more that I am thankful for) list of the things that I am thankful for:

Maggie
31. For Maggie turning 4
32. She is my first born
33. her eagerness to learn
34. her love for Emma
35. her love of flowers, a love we share
36. her desire to help and serve
37. her willingness to teach Emma
38. her big brown eyes
39. her kissable checks and lips
40. her laughter
41. her love of books
42. her generous spirit
43. how she delights in Adam
44. her silly songs that she makes up, just like Pop
45. her sweet tender heart
46. she is adventures like Adam
47. she adores her Grandparents
48. she loves to hear bible stories and talk about Jesus
49. she is less shy now that she is a little older
50. she is thoughtful of others

Emma

51. For Emma turning 3
52. that she is my baby
53. her visible excitability
54. her love for Maggie
55. that they are so close in age
56. that they are best friends
57. how much she adores Adam
58. her creative imagination
59. her love of crafts, something we love to so together
60. how nurturing she is
61. her hugs and kisses
62. she is an individual and different from Maggie
63. how much she loves her Grandparents
64. her energy
65. she loves to hear about Jesus
66. I get to watch her dance around the room
67. her beautiful eyes
68. her loud laugh
69. her sweet smile
70. her strong spirit
71. the funny things she says
72. her silly singing too!

No comments: