"He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God" Psalm 50:23
Over the last few weeks I have been reading a book by Ann
Voskamp called One Thousand Gifts: A Dare To Live Fully Right Where You Are. WOW! It has been good for my heart. I am about half through the book and I have decided to take her "dare" to teach my heart the language of
eucharisteo (thanksgiving in everything) by starting a list of a thousand gifts. One thousand gifts, blessings, gratitude for the gifts God bestows on me EVERY DAY, and the challenge to give thanksgiving not only in the beautiful moments or things that I love but also in the difficult moments too. I am
journaling my list because I love pen and paper but I would like to share some of my list with you and will do this from time to time so ignore my numbers ;).
No comments:
Post a Comment