132. for 8 years of marriage
133. for a husband who, after 8 years of marriage and 2 kids, still thinks that I am beautiful.
134. that I think that he is even more handsome now then the day we met
135. that I still get butterflies when we kiss
136. that he makes me want to be a better women, wife, and mother
137. he encourages me to be more Christ-like.
138. that he wants to be the man that God created him to be
139. that he longs too love me and the girls better
140. he loves my cooking
141. that we enjoy each others company
142. we enjoy the same things
143. that he rubs my head (and feet when I ask :))
144. he wants to know me
145. listens while I talk things out to get my thoughts straight
146. that he listens
147. he indulges me
148. comes a long side me when I struggle
149. his learning to communicate
150. he doesn't put up with my attitude
151. he doesn't let me walk away angry
152. he seeks to know me thoughts
153. he forgives me
154. he asks for my forgiveness
155. "it's okay" is not an acceptable answer
156. his my best friend
157. I miss him when he is gone
158. he makes me laugh
159. doesn't judge my silly girlish play
160. he's my shade tree
161. that we're growing together
162. he fought (and fights) for us during the hard years
163. he tries new things
164. enjoys my recipe testings, constantly trying new recipes
165. he cleans the kitchen
166. he lightens me load.
No comments:
Post a Comment