It was beautiful to look at, cold to play in, and I am glad that it snowed but I am really looking forward to beautiful sunny spring weather. I think we have realized that a light snow is pretty common in Greenville and next year we will do a better job of having the right clothes and shoes for the girls. We now understand the need for rain boots, coats that are a size bigger so that you can put more clothes on and the coat still fit, and the value of gloves or mittens that will stay on.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Snow!
A little late but here are a few pics of the snow we got. I guess we got about 3 or 4 inches at our house, just enough that when it melted it made everything all nasty and muddy. Maggie and Adam enjoyed playing in it but Emma and I didn't last as long. I'm not much for the cold and Emma still had a yucky cold.




It was beautiful to look at, cold to play in, and I am glad that it snowed but I am really looking forward to beautiful sunny spring weather. I think we have realized that a light snow is pretty common in Greenville and next year we will do a better job of having the right clothes and shoes for the girls. We now understand the need for rain boots, coats that are a size bigger so that you can put more clothes on and the coat still fit, and the value of gloves or mittens that will stay on.
It was beautiful to look at, cold to play in, and I am glad that it snowed but I am really looking forward to beautiful sunny spring weather. I think we have realized that a light snow is pretty common in Greenville and next year we will do a better job of having the right clothes and shoes for the girls. We now understand the need for rain boots, coats that are a size bigger so that you can put more clothes on and the coat still fit, and the value of gloves or mittens that will stay on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment