Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Maggie!!

WOW! 2!! I can't believe she is 2! The first year is full of physical growth and achievements, but this second year has been equally mind blowing to watch. Maggie repeats everything we say. The other day we were reading a book with the word "catastrophe" in it and right after I read it she looked up at me and said "CATASTROPHE". As plan as day! What! I'm sorry how old are you!?! Before her afternoon nap today I told her the Belle and Lucy were coming over to play and she said "Belle and Lucy come see you". She is growing up so fast. My favorite thing that she has said recently was on our way home the other day, we passed a big truck and she said "big truck, that be heavy". All I could do was laugh and say "yeap, that is heavy". She amazes us on a daily bases with how much she understands and puts together.

Her favorite things to do are still reading, anything outside (no matter the temperature), and watching Lady and the Tramp (our new favorite movie). The art supplies that we got for Christmas are also one of our new loves. And no matter what she is doing she wants Emma right there beside her playing too. I often have to talk Mags out of knocking on Emma's door while she is napping. She'll say "go see Emma" and head right for her door at full speed. She is the sweetest little girl!! And has such a loving heart! She also loves to help Mama, I love this too. She will climb up on her stool and help me make dinner (she eats the raw veggies as I cut them up, sweet ate a wedge of raw sweet potato the other), sits on the bath counter and gets ready while I do, and also likes to help unload the dishwasher and dust (hope she always likes to do chores :))

Our beautiful Birthday girl!


Mags doesn't like sweets so making her a birthday treat was a little difficult. We made chocolate cupcakes that had applesauce instead of a bunch of sugar and icing that was mostly made from cream cheese with berries on top. She picked the berries off and didn't touch the cupcake.




Loves to play with camera and try and take picturesShe is sleeping in a big girl bed! The bed was mine so Mags got bedding for her birthday. We still have to buy the pillows. She tries to sleep on the frog, its so funny to watch her try and get comfortable on it.
Happy Birthday Maggie! We love you!!

No comments: