Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Coffee Surprise!!
As you probably know Adam and I do not drink coffee. Adam thinks it's the most foul tasting drink ever and I can't handle the caffeine, even if it's decaf. But being at the end of my pregnancy sound sleep does not come easily. So today I thought I would have a very small cup of coffee to help me have a little extra energy. Well Maggie thinks that whatever we drink or eat she has rights too. No, I didn't give her any coffee but I did let her look in the mug and put her mouth on it. And no the coffee was not hot, there was hardly any left. While she was biting the mug I heard a very strange noise!!! UUHHMMMMM, I thought, a baby who has no teeth should not make that sound when biting on glass. So I took the mug from her and felt around in her mouth! TEETH!!! No way!! For those of you who have kids and we talk to often you know that ever since Maggie was 4 months old we have thought she was teething. Turns out for a while she was just hungry. Then she would have random weeks where she just acted like she didn't feel good, must be teeth, nope it was a cold coming on. Well you get the point. So over the last week or so she has had some days where she was whiny but we just blow it off and said what's her problem. Hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow and usually she would. Well turns out she was teething, or is. Only one has broken the surface and the other one is just under the skin!!!!! Finally, TEETH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment