Thursday, June 2, 2011

Belle's 4th Birthday

This morning we headed over to the Osborn's to celebrate our friend Belle's 4th Birthday! Elizabeth did such a great job with the mini mouse themed party. Everyone got mini or mickey ears, black and red cupcakes, and mini mouse plates. It was so cute. The cupcakes were so funny, the black icing turned all the kids teeth and tongues black. The girls kept giggling and sticking out there tongues asking "what colors my tongue mama".
We even played put the bow on mini.


And got to whack our first pinata. The best part was everyone got a sucker after it was busted open, which Mr. Joseph ended up having to do because the kids just couldn't hit it hard enough.
After the party was over the girls and I stayed a little longer to play with our sweet friends that we have been missing. When we got home I put Emma to bed and Maggie was having quiet time in her room, I noticed she was being unusually quiet and peeked in on her and this is what I found…

Yes! She's a sleep! She was so tired that after I put her in the bed she went right back to sleep. After she woke up I showed her this picture and she said "that's silly". Notice that our Mini ears and mini mouse are sleeping with us.

No comments: