Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just too cute!

I just had to post this picture of the girls playing together. Mag's was riding her bus and Emma was doing everything she could to keep up with her.
Emma is growing so fast! She is pulling up now! CRAZY! She just wants to be able to follow Mags around so badly.


Mag's is also our big girl! She started school last Tuesday. She is going twice a week with our friend Charley. Mary Beth and I are so excited that we were able to get them in to the same school. The first week went pretty well. She cried both mornings when I dropped her off but only for a short time. The first day she whined for her paci half of the day and the second day she wanted to be held a lot. We are working on the paci thing at home but the wanting to be held may take a little while. Mags just like to sit in your lap, which I love so she will just have to learn that at school we have to share our teacher's laps. She loves being around other kids so I hoping that she adapts quickly. I asked her if she had fun on her first day and she said "yeap". But yeap is also her favorite word. I hope she will grow to love it because Emma and I sure do miss her when she's gone. We get so excited when we go to pick her up.

I forgot to take a picture of her on her first day so I will have to take one this week.

No comments: