Monday, April 13, 2009

Our first trip to the Zoo

Last Thursday was such a beautiful day that we decided to get together with Mary Beth and Charley and go to the ZOO!! We had so much fun looking at all the animals. If you live close by I definitely recommend the Greenville zoo; it's really clean and they have great exhibits. Adam and GG even got to go with us, thank goodness because I'm not sure that we could have done it with out them.

We not only shared a stroller but we also shared sippy cups.
Maybe the girls will go into dentistry together since they find mouths so interesting.



Or maybe they'll take up bear wrestling. I vote for dentistry
Maggie trying to get a better view of the ducks.
Emma telling GG how much she loved the zoo and which animals were her favorite

1 comment:

Mary Beth Spann said...

Dear Maggie,
I had so much fun at the zoo with you! Maybe next time the monkeys will cooperate and sing their songs for us! That's the best part!
Love,
Charley