Thanks Libby! I don't watch the Oprah show regularly but Libby mentioned a warning that Oprah gave about blogging so I looked into and I now I am going private too. If you would like to continue to read about our little family please send me an email or leave a comment on this post letting me know and I will send you our password. I will wait until next week to password protect our blog so let me know by Tuesday.
4 comments:
Me. Me. Me. I want to keep reading about you and your sweet babies. :) I am sorry it's been so long since we've seen you guys. I hope you're doing well.
I have a few friends that are private already. I haven't looked into it but might go ahead and do that. Definitely add me to your list :) Hope all is well in the McKee household :)
Hi,
I love reading about your girls. If you don't mind I would like to have your password. I got started on your blog through Jennifer Daniels Jackson who got it from Suzanne Matheny. I am friends of Tony and Gaye and attend McCormick First Baptist. My name is Debbie Daniels
Please, sweet Andrea, I would love to be invited to watch your wonderful family grow. You know that someone with the name Nana can't make it without children to watch. Love you and Adam and Emma and Maggie.
Nana aka Cyndy
Post a Comment