Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow!

It snowed!! Yes, and I'm a bad mom! Late yesterday afternoon it started snowing and I was hoping that we could play in it but there wasn't enough to play in by the time it got dark and it was all wet and yucky because it had rained all day. I planned to take Mag's out today to play in the white stuff all over the ground but I didn't :(. By the time that Adam got home from work a good bit of it had started to melt and we decided that it was to cold, wet and nasty to take her out in it. I feel so guilty that I didn't take Mag's out to play in her first snow! She did get to go for a walk with Dad and look at the pretty snow. When they got back her cheeks were purple they were so cold, not that she minded. So there really is no excuse for us not letting her play in the snow.

Sleeping Beauty

Tummy time!

Maggie knows that if she finds Emma's paci that she is suppose to give it to us, she happened to find it in Emma's mouth and pulled it out so that she could give it to me.


Trying out Emma's seat.

No comments: