Friday, February 27, 2009

Quick update

We just wanted to let everyone know that our house in Charlotte is now underCONTRACT!!!!! Thank the Lord! We are scheduled to close at the end of March. Pray that everything goes smoothly and that this deal goes through. This would be such a blessing for us.

This girls are doing great. Adam went back to work this week and my mom spent the week with us!! It was great having her help, I don't know what I would have done with out her. I'm not sure who enjoyed having her here more me or the girls. Maggie delighted in all of the affection that she got and Emma was equally happy to have Grandma help her get through the night time belly aches that she's been having.

Aunt Sam and Uncle J brought Grandma D (great grandma) up to visit and meet Emma

Maggie riding her rocky horse, we don't usually ride it backwards. But she thought that she would try trick riding out


Going for a walk even though it was freezing outside

Playing in Grandma's yarn! And having a blast!
Reading one of Dad's school books
Playing with Charley! They are so cute together!
Grandma and her girls







1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That is so exciting that your house is under contract. I know you are feeling a little relief. I miss you all!!!!