Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One Month Old!





Emma is a month old! She had her one month appointment today. All I have to say is chunky butt! In a month Emma has put on 3 pounds and grown 2 inches. She is 10 pounds and 21 1/2 inches long. I can't believe she has grown so much!!

She is doing really well and in great health. She sleeps pretty well at night, one 4 hour stretch and then back to eating every three hours. I know this is great but I am definitely looking forward to her sleeping through the night. She's spending less and less time sleeping during the day and is a lot more alert. I hope the short day time naps doesn't last long. I need for her to take at least one good nap a day but I know we have a few more weeks before naps develop. Emma's favorite thing to do is nap on dad and mom and her least favorite is the hiccups. She's really sweet and lots of fun to snuggle with. Maggie loves to walk by and pat her on the head and rub her face, it's so cute.

1 comment:

John & Alison said...

What a cutie! I am not surprised to hear that she's such an easy-going sweetheart since she's got such a great family. We're sorry that the weather isn't cooperating this weekend! We'll have to plan a trip soon. :)