Saturday, May 3, 2008

Congratulations Mary Beth and Donald!

Praise God Charley was born on the Wednesday. She is healthy and beautiful! Congratulations Mary Beth and Donald!! Charley is so precious!! We can't wait to meet her and cover her with hugs and kisses. Charley thought she would surprise mom and dad and arrive a week early. I hope she will always be full of fun (good) surprises for you guys. Congratulations!! We love you!

To Charley:

Don't worry Charley those people that keep hovering over you and kissing you, those are your parents. I know, I know they are kind of funny looking because they keep making all these silly faces and noises at you but play a long and give them a smile once in a while and you will make their day. Also, if you flirt with dad a little you can get any thing you want. I have learned that he is a bigger sucker than mom. Hang in there, they will catch on pretty quickly to your language (crying) and you will be able to demand anything you want in no time. Over all they are pretty cool. In a few months you might actually think they are humorous.

I can't wait to see you!

Love,
Mags



What a sweet face!

1 comment:

Mary Beth Spann said...

Maggie:
I have finally let my mommy check out your blog... I thought I'd give her a break since I am now 19 days old. Thank you for the words of encouragement! I can't wait to meet you and grow up together.
-Charley
P.S. I love the picture of your feet in that green stuff in the above post. Mama tells me it's called grass.