Check out Adam's new talent. While Maggie and I were starting our day in the bed this morning our sweet Dad/Husband made us heart shaped pancakes for breakfast. We're the luckiest girls!
Baby update: So first of all Adam and I just realized that we forgot to annouce Maggie's whole name - Maggie Charis McKee. I think most of you already knew that but now it is offical.
Our first week at home is going pretty well. And she is beginning to get the night time sleeping thing down. Sorry to cut this short but someone is asking for lunch and there's not much Dad can do about that. Here's a picture of her, not her best, but she was still waking up.
3 comments:
She is adorable! More pictures please! Congrats, I am SO excited for you!
I love the pancakes, Adam. I'm sure Maggie wished she could have had one!
She's a cute thing. She looks like a Mckee. Nice work on the pancakes.
Post a Comment