Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's a...


GIRL! Adam and I found out that we are having a baby girl about three weeks ago. We are so EXCITED. It definitely seems a little more real now but often we are still in awe or shock that we are really having a baby. These last few weeks have been such a joy, especially compared to the first trimester. I am just beginning to feel her move around a little. I can't wait for Adam to be able to share that experience with me. As of now she is Baby Girl but we trying out new names all the time trying to find the perfect fit. We'll let you know when we find it. According to the ultrasound she is doing great and looks healthy, and we are right on target for our February 3rd due date (we'll see about that). We also learned that she's a little stubborn and camera shy...wonder who she get that from :). Here's our most recent belly picture at 20 weeks. This coming Friday we will start our 22nd week.

2 comments:

Mary Beth Spann said...

First of all-- Yay!!
Unfortunately Adam will never get to truly "share the experience" in feeling the baby move. I bet you wish you could have "shared the experience" of feeling like crap for 3 months. :)
As you already know, I'm very excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Baby Girl!

Suzanne said...

Look at you sexy Mama! Lookin' Good!!!!