Friday, August 31, 2007

Ring of Fire




To celebrate Adam's Birthday in Charlotte we went to dinner at the new P.F. Chang's. It was our first time dining at this fine establishment and I most say that the food was very yummy. But there is not a lot these days that I don't enjoying eating. And for desserts we had homemade Bunt cake that Adam's mom and dad sent to us with homemade chocolate syrup and ice cream. The cake was really funny looking with 28 candles all a blaze.

Happy Birthday Hot Stuff!! (he will love me for that :))





















The Ring of Fire




















Enjoying our Birhtday date

4 comments:

McKee said...

apparently I have some learning to do with this whole blogging thing. It look all normal when I was creating it and now it's all messed up...what the ...

Anonymous said...

Adam, Ever since college, I always thought you looked hot without a shirt on. In your old age you've become even hotter! Your Secret Admirer

Mary Beth Spann said...

I love the blog, Bo. Can't wait to meet Baby Girl, by the way. I think you should just stick with that name.... There's a Baby Girl on the Bernie Mac show,so it's getting more and popular! ;)

Carissa said...

Wow...I am suprised you didn't burn the house down.