Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Conversations and storys

Last night I was putting Maggie to bed and we were exchanging I love you's and hugs and kisses.
Me : "I love you"
Mag's: "I love you mama"
Me: "I love you too!"
Mag's: "I love you mama!"
Me: "You know something?"
Mag's: "I love you"
me: "that's right but you know something else?"
Mag's: "What?"
Me: "you warm my heart!"
Mag's: "God warms my heart too"
Me: "and mine too!"
Mag's: "you warm my heart too"

I love having little girls they are so special and sweet! It's amazing to see how God reveals himself through them.

Emma is a champ at closing and opening doors now. It comes with its advantages and disadvantages, like when you are given the opportunity to sleep in and she bust up in your room and says with a bright shining face and a big hug "HEY MAMA! I want you to get up"! How can you resist that and not be annoyed at the same time :).
Today when she woke up from her nap I heard her door open and close. Well that's what I thought I heard. After a minute I got a sneaking feeling about what was going on so I got up to find that she had come out of her room and the second door I heard was her opening Maggie's door. She was just about to crawl over the side of Mag's daybed right on top of Mag's head. Mag's only naps a couple of days a week now so I didn't want her to wake up. I quickly ran over and scooped up Emma and ran out of the room. Emma of course burst into tears when I grabbed her and ran, I must have spoiled her wonderful plan of surprising Maggie :). That sneaky little girl, you have to keep a sharp eye on her!!

No comments: