Sunday, September 19, 2010

End of the Summer

I don't have much to say about what we've been doing but I do have some cute pics of the girls.

i love this one. Mag's hair is finally long enough for a pony tail but she'll hardly ever lets me put one in.
Adam's 31st birthday. Poor Adam didn't receive a single gift on his big day because they were all ordered online and hadn't come yet.
Two baby deer in our back yard.
what I like to call dough monsters. Both girls love to eat biscuit dough. This is what I found when I turned my back for just a minute, I had a biscuit missing (a uncooked biscuit missing). Two of the cutest monster had snagged a biscuit.
I was cooking dinner the other night when I turned around this is what I saw. Don't worry after I took the pic I redirected their Mommie skills to diapering their lovies.
Diapers is the theme. Em has learned how to take off her diaper so when you put her down for nap you have to make sure she's dressed or this is what you will find, a diaper in the middle of the floor and a naked baby in the bed.
Mags wanted to watch a movie so we put one in and then she crawled up in the chair with me and covered up. IT WAS SO SWEET!
Happy Birthday Daddy! The girls and I "bought" Daddy all the supplies for brewing beer at home. Actually I researched it and got a little overwhelmed so our good friend John, who brews his own beer, came to my rescue and went to the brew store and got all the supplies for us including the ingredients for him to brew his first beer. He is so excited about brewing at home it's something he has wanted to do for a long time.

No comments: