Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to school




The girls started "school" two weeks ago, (it's really a mommie's morning out program but they learn a ton of stuff and have a schedule so we call it school). Mag's was so excited about going back all she could do was talk about seeing her friends. Our first day was a little rough, Mag's threw up 3 times and we had to go get her. She was not sick we just think she ate too much for breakfast and was a little nervous/excited. Emma cried a little when we left but ended up having a great day and loving it. I knew she would love all the activities. One of the cutest stories the teachers keep telling is how sweet it is when the girls see each other on the playground, they squeal each others names and run to greet one another.
Adam and I have been enjoying our time together while the girls are at school. We hit golf balls one day and another we played around of 9. Adam is teaching me and I enjoy it as much as I hate it. When you finally feel like you are hitting the ball well you hit a string of bad shots and get so frustrated. But I love golfing with Adam, his a great teacher too.

No comments: