This is too funny! And too cute!!
Today this girls and I went for a walk and when we came in it was time for lunch. As always someone is eating around here. Anyways. I laid Emma down for a quick nap while I got their lunches ready. By the time I got Maggie settled in and eating Emma was up and ready for her bottle. At least I thought she was, she was to busy watching Maggie and had no interest in eating so I put her in the bouncy seat and set her bottle on the end table with the intentions of feeding after Maggie was done. After Mag's finished her lunch we washed up and I put her down to play. I turned my back on them for just a brief moment to do something on the computer, they were literally right behind me. Maggie was doing her usually babbling but Emma was making a funny noise .... what is that sound...sounds like sucking...and swallowing. OH MY! Maggie had gotten Emma's bottle off the end table and was FEEDING Emma!!!!! All I could do was laugh and say "thank you Maggie! Mama's big helper!" Although I had to come to Emma's rescue, Maggie would only let her get a suck or two in before she would pull the bottle out of Emma's mouth and then push it back in. Emma smiled the whole time, of course. They are so CUTE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment