My dear friend Kristin got married last weekend to a wonderful man, Sean Kort. It was such on honor to be a witness to God joining these two together. It was a whole weekend of celebrating their love and it was truly joyous to be around. Both families are so amazing and just poured out their love for these two all weekend. One of the many great things I love about weddings is that it refreshes my memory about the covenant that I have made with God and Adam. I forgot my camera and the only pictures that I have are on my mom's camera, SORRY. You will just have to believe me when I tell you that the wedding was prefect and Kristin was gorgeous. I will try and get the pics from my mom and post them. I also have to thank Mary Beth and Donald!! With out you this weekend would have not gone so smoothly or been as enjoyable. Thank you so much for mailing my dress. Yes, I left my bridesmaids dress in Greenville and they were kind enough to FedEx it to this brainless wonder. But no fear I did remember to pack the girls and all of their things:).
Now on to the cutest part of our little life, the girls. Lets be honest, they are the real reason you read our blog.
I'm pretty sure that Emma puts on a pound a day. You can tell by counting her rolls. One day I almost put in her in the oven because I mistook her for a pan of dinner rolls.....ok bad joke all the way around, sorry. Drum roll please.... she is ROLLING OVER! She started about two weeks ago. One afternoon I put her down for a nap and when I went to get her up she was on her back (she sleeps on her belly)! This is a regular occurence now. I did inform her that I wish she had rolled over for the first time in my presence so that I could have witnessed it but she did not seem to care. She is so full of coos and giggles you can not help but to smile at her all the time. I'm pretty sure that she is going to be our chatty kathy. If Maggie is around Emma's eyes are glued to her and she coos at her. I would just love to know what she is trying to tell her big sis. The growing bound between them is so precious. Emma is also starting to reach for toys. She can't hold them but she is definitely intrigued by them.
Maggie is growing like a weed. She is starting to say more words and they are getting clearer. She is getting better at following instruction too. The other day I was fixing her lunch and I told her to go find her milk so that she would have it to drink with her sandwich. And she DID! She walked out of the kitchen and into the livingroom and found her milk in the foyer and giggled at her on success. I was so proud and giggled a little too. It is truly amazing to watch them grow and develop.
Dressed and ready for some shopping
Our little snuggle bunny. She gets it honest.
Maggie's first creation that she built all by herself. What a big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment