We finally had our ultrasound this past weekend to find out if we are having a boy or a girl...
IT'S A GIRL!
We are so excited to be having another little girl. Although she had us totally fooled. We thought we were having a boy because this pregnancy has been completely different from the first. But it was very clear that it is a little girl! And most importantly she looks completely healthy!!!! Praise God!!! She is measuring a week behind according to our due date but this is fine because we could use a little extra time to get settled in Greenville. I also would rather this one come after Maggie's birthday so that in the calendar year Maggie's big day comes first. And so that we can celebrate Mag's first birthday before the arrival of baby number 2. Sorry she is nameless at the moment and probably will be for a while. Adam and I have a hard time coming up with girl names.
Also, it's finally Fall! We have really been enjoying our morning walks these past few days. I'm not sure what it is about fall that makes you feel all warm and cozy. Maybe it's the thought of warm sweat shirt's, campfires, apple cider, and chili.
Maggie in her cute little outfit ready for the cool morning weather. I love the look on her face.
Well, I have a grumpy little girl with a snotty nose that is asking for some snuggles. Duty calls.
Enjoy the weather!
Will keep you updated on baby #2 and will let you know when we have a name.
2 comments:
Hi Andrea! Its Ellen-Mary Beth told me you are moving to Greenville and I just found your blog linked to hers and saw pictures of your adorable daughter!!! (Congratulations on baby #2!) Email me sometime dixiez718@hotmail.com, it would be great to catch up!
I've enjoyed all of your updates!
Can't believe we will have THREE little girls running our homes pretty soon (at the very least...probably more!). So excited!
Post a Comment