There is nothing more fun then being pushed around in the clothes basket. Everyone should try this ;)
Just to give you a short update on how changing her schedule is going, amazingly smooth. She is taking an hour and half nap every morning now. I didn't know how much I would enjoy that time but I can actually get some stuff done around the house now or I can rest. The afternoon naps are still short and it's hard to keep her up until 7pm. We usually end up going to bed closer to 6:30pm. And this next part is really exciting!!! We have been talking about how great Maggie eats and that we think that her night time feed that falls between midnight and 2am is out of habbit for her and not because she hungry so last night we decided that we would not give her the middle of the night bottle and it worked!! When she woke up I went in and gave her the paci and it only took her a few minutes to go back to sleep! We got to sleep from 10pm until 7:30am, amazing!!! I hope and pray that this continues to go so smoothly and that in just a few days she doesn't even wake up in the middle of the night anymore. It would be such a blessings for both of us to be able to sleep through the night for the next several months before baby #2 arrives.
Just a cute pic of Maggie wearing Dad's hat!
4 comments:
I love the Maggie pictures! And tell her GOOD GIRL for being so nice to her parents. It sounds like sleeping is getting so much better! I am really happy for you!
What great news about Maggie's sleeping. Sweet dreams to everyone. We cannot wait to see you.
Yay!! So glad she's kicked the night time bottle! That is awesome!
Andrea & Adam-I don't think I've congratulated you yet on baby #2! So, Congrats! You guys will be busy, busy parents, but your kids will have a great time being so close in age :) And good job, Maggie, on sleeping so well...keep it up!
Post a Comment