Friday, August 8, 2008

Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, the wonderful thing about Tiggers is IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm the only one! Well, I have news for Tigger he is not the only one who's bottom is made out of spring.

Maggie has been sitting up for a few weeks but in the last couple days she has discovered a new talent. Definitely one of her favorite things to do.
One of the many things I love about Maggie getting a little older is her facial expressions! They crack me up!
Thoughts by Maggie: "What are you doing?"
"I'm not sure you should be doing that?"
My supermodel pose
This is how our day usually ends! Isn't she cute!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Shealy said...

I love the supermodel pose - she is a natural! And isn't the bath duck great? I was so sad when Noah got too big for it. Thanks for posting the pics - Maggie is growing up fast!