Well considering that this is my third posting for the morning I gather that you can figure out that Maggie is taking a really long nap, thank you LORD!
And now it's time to say goodbye to the Hammie. For those of you who do not know the story behind Hammie, She was the first car I ever bought. I got Hammie when I was a junior in college. And the joke was that there was a hamster, with a red cape of course, that powered the engine (it was a 4 cylinder engine). This was very obvious when you would try and gun it to pass someone and when there was a steep hill to climb. After all the fun we have had together on road trips it is time to retire the Hammie. She has been a great car but after a 125,000 miles she is beginning to require more and more maintenance that is out of mine and Adam's league, and our mechanic is 3 1/2 hours away. And seeing how the mechanic is Maggie's Pop he did not want to take any chances and have his Mags stranded somewhere so he told us to trade Hammie in. So yesterday Adam and I sadly said goodbye to Hammie and bought a new car.
(Sorry, this is from our wedding but I couldn't find any other pics of Hammie)
Now we would like to introduce you to BB (Babe Buggy). We still reserve the rights to change the name but that's what we have come up with so far.
3 comments:
I love the new ride!
That's a great looking car!! You are going to LOVE the room!
Have to admit that I'm jealous. I just wish you guys had gotten it before we got there!
Bedenbaughs
Post a Comment