Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow snow 2011

Well I can't say that we love the snow but we do love getting hot chocolate when we come in. This is by far the most snow I have ever seen in South Carolina. Poor Emma could hardly walk it was so fluffy and deep. She had several face plants, I couldn't help but giggle. We tried sledding and building a snowman on Monday but it was just too soft so we resorted to building big snow mounds and kicking them to watch the snow fly ever, and making snow angels. Sorry I don't have great pics but Adam was at work so I was manning the camera and trying to rescue little girls that were face first in the snow.

We ventured out again on Tuesday and did some successful sledding (I have a video I keep trying to post but keep getting errors). Mag's loved it but em would have nothing to with it. We decided to stay in yesterday but one day of that was enough to drive everyone mad so out we went again today. The snow is beautiful and such a treat but it's a little much for the girl. We are looking forward to dry ground and the sunshine.

Pics are in reverse order sorry!

Warming up and thawing out with some hot chocolate! YUM-YUM!

I love this picture of Emmie.
Eating snow was definitely the highlight for Em.
you can tell how deep the snow was by looking at Mag's pants.
After a snow plants
The girls trudging threw the snow.

I just think its funny that the big mound is the sandbox.




1 comment:

Kelly Shealy said...

Oh my gosh you guys got soooo much snow! Those are such cute pics of the girls - and that one of Emma in the hat, drinking hot chocolate - she looks a lot like her Mama in that one!