Maggie is babbling up a storm these days. Some how I managed to get a few of her little sounds on video. I thought this would never happen because she gets distracted by the camera and stops doing whatever it is that we are trying to catch on video. Incidentally, I was not trying to video her talking I was trying to get her waving.
Waving to Dad
Today before Dad had a chance to rake up our fun we ventured outside to play in the beautiful fall leaves.
We also spent this past weekend in Charleston to celebrate Uncle J's 30th birthday. Maggie spent most of her time chasing the dogs. It was really cute! She would get so frustrated when they would run from her and she could not catch them.
Petting Lola with Aunt Sam
Helping Uncle J throw the ball for the pups.


No comments:
Post a Comment