Since Adam had to go back to Asheville Easter Sunday for his final week of clinicals at the Missions Hospital (I think that's the name of it) we decided that it was best if we spent Easter in Charlotte. We started our day early so that we could make it to church on time but of course we were still late. We are still trying to figure out this whole getting ready process with a new born, Adam is being very patient with us (for those of you who know him really well you know that Adam is always ten minutes early for everything). Our Easter service was unbelievable, which Adam and I were desperate for because it has been so hard to reflect on the real meaning of Easter with a new baby consuming all of our time. After an amazing Sunday service Adam hit the pavement so that he could get to Asheville early enough to take a nap, gotta love night shifts, and Maggie and I headed over to the Darlings for Easter lunch. After a delicious lunch we spent the day outside enjoying the beautiful weather. We are so thankful for our Charlotte family (shepherding group)!
Maggie's first Easter basket, I know I know she has know idea what is going on but we couldn't help ourselves. Thanks to all the Grandparents for all the surper cute dresses!!!
We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment