After a fancy gourmet dinner of frozen pizza Adam and I spent the rest of our evening carving pumpkins and trying to figure out how to get them to stay stacked in a topiary. I'm sure Adam is ready to cancel my subscription to Cottage Living so that I will stop coming up with these crazy ideas. Anyway we just wanted to wish you all a Happy Halloween!!
3 comments:
Nice work. Next year, we should use power tools to "carve" the pumpkin. I'm not sure if Cottage Living would recommend it.
Excellent pumpkins! I am sure Adam didn't mind the Cottage Living project too much when it meant he didn't have to study! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
What a cute idea!
Have you ever seen women paint their pregnant bellies for halloween? Kinda scary, but cute. Darla did it last year, and she was about to pop with Noah, so it was a HUGE jack-o-lantern. I'll see if I can find the pictures. :)
Post a Comment